Silver Hills On-The-Road

Bringing  Lifestyle  Enrichment  Training  Directly  To

Your  Business  or  Community

Hope and Healing Nature's Way Seminar

Weekend Lecture Series with Phil Brewer,  4 CD Audio Library

1. Perfect Health Nature's Way            2. Cleansing Nature' Way

3.  Soothe & Relax Your Mind          4. Eating Nature's Way

Special price of Only $34.95  (Regular Price $49.95)  Plus a Free Stress Management CD

​plus shipping & applicable taxes




​For more info on these healing presentations . . . 

Cooling Down Teen Stress Book

A unique stress management book for today's busy teens

Effective teen stress strategies written in an interesting

story format by a , written by a TEEN for TEENS

Regular Value $20

Special Online Price Only $15.95

plus shipping & applicable taxes




For more info on this great teen stress management book . . . 


***Special Schools Offer, April, 2017***

Cooling Down Teen Stress

Classroom Kit 25 Books and Teachers Guide

Only $249.95  During April 2017

(Regular Value over $500)

Plus shipping  & applicable taxes.




For quantity orders of less or more books

Call 250-267-1660 or Email: cameronatsilverhills@gmail.com

​​​The Silver Hills Spa Cuisine Cookbook

Over 250 Delicious Vegan Recipes

Over 80% new recipes with the other 20% being some basic recipes that all new vegan cooks need to master and experienced vegan cooks will use over and over.

Special Online Price $24.95

Plus Free CD, Perfect  Health Nature's Way with Phil Brewer

​plus shipping & applicable taxes


 

Cooling Down Stress Book

Don't Eat The Soup As Hot As They Cook It! 

Regular Value $20

Special Online Price Only $15.95

includes a FREE CD with Phil Brewer Soothe & Relax Your Mind Nature's Way

plus shipping & applicable taxes




For more info on this great stress management book . . . 

Cooling Down The Stress Soup

Full 2-Hour Seminar on DVD including printable participant materials plus 2 PDF Stress Management Books

Don't Eat The Soup As Hot As They Cook It!    &     Cooling Down Teen Stress

Regular Value $60            Special Online Price Only $34.95

plus shipping & applicable taxes


Cooling Down The Stress Soup Stress Management Resources