Silver Hills Co-founder, Best-selling Author (over 60,000 copies of the Best of Silver Hills Cookbook sold), Culinary Artist and Chef Eileen Brewer's journey into vegan cooking began when she learned that her child Debbie was allergic to dairy products. Overnight Eileen was challenged with changing the family's menu. Her goal was to create recipes so delicious that the family wouldn't miss dairy products. Ever since the 1980's Eileen has been expanding and perfecting vegetarian recipes and menus for the Silver Hills Health Centre and Spa. She has taught numerous vegetarian cooking schools as well as produced three Silver Hills cookbooks, all best sellers. Guests continually remark that her menus and recipes inspire them to learn to cook vegan.
When Silver Hills Chef Cecile Gordon goes to bed at night, her choice for bedtime reading is cookbooks. She laughs when she confesses to her passion -- she loves cooking and she loves exploring recipes. Celile when to cooking school and over the last 30 years has worked as a chef, run a restaurant and taught hospitality service. Since she joined Silver Hills in 2003, Cecile has worked to develop the tasty evening menu as well as a number of the lunch menus. Says Cecile:
Over 80% new recipes with the other 20% being some basic
recipes that all new vegan cooks need to master and
experienced vegan cooks will use over and over.
Here is a sample, warning when you get this cookbook
you may get hungry just looking at the pictures!
Here is a list of the recipes just in the breakfast section.
Regular Retail Price $26.95 CDN
Plus if you order online we will also send you
A FREE CD by Phil Brewer entitled:
Order and Pay Safely Online With PayPal
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
(discounts for multiple copies)
Within North America
Direct Line or Internationally